Monday, March 19, 2012

House Tour 2012: Bedroom 3 (Punkin and Little Dude's Room)



Three posts! Woo hoo!

This is the last one I'm posting for the day. I plan on getting the master bedroom and bathroom up for you tomorrow. I wrote all of these Monday posts on Saturday evening, so hopefully I got around to writing a few more at the beginning of the week!

Punkin and Little Dude's room.

When we first moved in, I think all three girls were in the same room. There may have been a short phase where SweetP slept with Little Dude in bedroom 2 (when he had the crib). But, then when he moved to a bed, she was in here with her sisters. That's how I remember it, anyway. This is why I'm writing down posts like this. My memory is... um... struggling.

When all 3 girls were sleeping in here...





Oh. my. word.

We wrapped up the first layer in here in late spring 2010.

Since then, it's been kind of taking on a life of its own. Like a stone, rolling through lots and lots of construction paper.

Or something like that.



It's not done. This is not The Reveal...



This is recorded progress. For posterity :)





This is actually the master bedroom chair. But, because we needed the rocker while Baby is in our room, we switched out for a little bit. The rocking armchair will come back in here when Baby moves to her nursery.





Wall color is Sherwin Williams "Passive". Trim is Benjamin Moore "White Dove". Door is Martha Stewart "French Bulldog".











There you go!

Thanks so much for reading today, guys! It's fun - and rather humbling - to share our progress (?) with you. I know none of the rooms I've shared today amount to much. But, I think it's important to document all the stages... I'm hoping that one day I'll be glad I overshared :)

Have a great rest of the day.



3 comments:

Deb said...

We have those little Peter Rabbit books too! Sorry, I see everything. I love the wall shades you picked for the different rooms. DO you remember what they are?

Jacci said...

I do. I'll go back and list the paint colors for each room *and* I'll give you the info over at your place :)

Jules said...

Great post! I would LOVE to know where you bought your bunk beds!